Saturday, October 16, 2010

Project 183?

The resurrection of my scrapping hobby has left me feeling a little sad about Project 365. In 2009 I started P365, but only made it about 6 weeks or so. This year was going to be different! I was going get that prized picture of the day ... EVERYDAY. But then the new job happened and all my plans came to a screeching halt. So, here's where I am with it now - I did manage to take that coveted photo each day for the first four months of the year and there are two plus months to go. So the plan is to start it back up have 6 full months done and make the pages in the middle with what pictures we did manage to take. This week there are only two - yesterday & today - that's how it starts.Wish me luck.

Friday, October 15th - a self portrait by BC

Saturday, October 16th - BC And her cousin P enjoying R-Dog's last football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment